Copied from Wolves LUG mailing list:-

David Morley wrote:
> 1 Sorry I couldn't be there I'd been looking forward to it :(
>
> 2 How did it go?

Appears to have gone well. Turnout of 8, which I'm told is a good number. 4
groups of 2.

Most current rendering is available here:
http://informationfreeway.org/?lat=52.585&lon=-2.124&zoom=16&layers=B000F000

Also on the osm.org site itself if you select the osmarender layer.
Mapnik will be another 7-14 days...

Once streets are completed anyone interested can join in fixing restrictions
(speed, one way, etc) whether or not they have a GPS. Just sign up for an
account and dive into Potlatch.

I'm attempting to maintain a report on progress as is used in a lot of other
places. See wiki page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Wolverhampton

> 3 How was the varcity as a meeting place?

Seemed quite pleasant to me, but then I've not been to all the other regular
venues to be able to compare.

--
Cheers,

Tom