Potlatch/JOSM workshop. 20:00 - Wed 19th March - Sutton Coldfield

I will be hosting a one hour workshop for those that could use some help
with editing using Potlatch and JOSM. Richard Fairhurst will cover Potlatch
and I will cover separately JOSM. Bring your laptop if you have one.

It's aimed at newbie's and those who have yet to get to grips fully with
editing OSM data. It's so easy once you know how and we will have you hooked
in no time ;-)

Plan to adjourn to the pub for a pint afterwards.

19:30 for a 20:00 start - For more info and details contact me.

Other details on the wiki at:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/OSM_Midlands%2C_UK_User_Group

Cheers

Andy