Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) wrote:
> While we won't have access to the live db at the event

Andy,

Do you have enough machines available that if a virtual machine image of
a working OSM stack got built, you could use that?

I'm thinking:

* Build VM image of OSM server
* Import latest planet.osm just before show.
* At show, build LAN with server and whatever client machines you can B/B/S
* Configure JOSM/Potlatch on client machines to point to that (or just
frig it in hosts).
* Take snapshot of working server
* Let visitors play to their hearts' content.
* Restore snapshot if things get really messy

I can't be there in person, so I could only help with the first bits of
this.

--
Jonathan (Jonobennett)