Hi mappers :-)

Do you have an hour to spare before Saturday?
Would you like to be part of the Manchester Mapping Party [1] but can't get
there this weekend?

If so then it would be really cool if you could do a little tracing in
Manchester to help some new users try out this mapping thing. Hopefully we
can get a few more in Manchester hooked to help complete the city.

What we want to do is send some families and other new users out with a
loaned GPS and a roughly printed map to go and annotate with the street
names and extra POI data.

Anywhere in the Manchester area would be cool (the cake is on the wiki page)
but feel free to wander outside that boundary). Ideally though stick closer
to the city centre as we suspect that most of the new users will be on foot.

If you can help out for an hour or more, then please add your name to the
Mapping Party page on the wiki under the Yahoo! tracing section together
with the cake number traced (or other area described) so that we can
"include" you in the weekend.

We would suggest you limit the tracing to simply marking the roads and
applying an unclassified tag plus any notable buildings or points of
interest that are obvious.

Thanks to everyone who can help out.

Cheers

Andy