Nick - great work by all of the Southampton OSMers - especially you for
driving the mapping down there.  Have you thought about throwing a
completion party or putting together some publicity?  Make sure people know
the OS's home city is 100% osm'd

Best,

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 6:07 PM, Nick Whitelegg <nick.whitel...@solent.ac.uk
> wrote:

> I think we're now in a position where the OS's home city of Southampton is
> (almost!) completely mapped. Exceptions are a number of roads with no
> visible street sign, and a few odd roads dotted here and there across the
> city that may have been missed out, but now that the unfeasibly huge
> Millbrook estate is done, no substantial areas need mapping....
>
> Thanks to all who have contributed.
>
> Nick

Nick Black