Hi,

I received a response to a freedom of information request today with a
list of CCTV cameras owned by my local council
<http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/cctv_coverage_and_information_4>

The exact locations aren't given, but I'm thinking I can track them all
down.  However, the council's standard tagline is attached to the email
- that the information is confidential and intended for the recipient
only.

Does the fact that it's a freedom of information response affect the
disclaimer?  Given I am only using the data for finding the cameras,
can I add the resulting finds to the map?  Should I add the list of
cameras to somewhere on the wiki in order for other people to help
adding them in?

--
K__rast