Hi,

Since Birmingham is now finished, I'd like to mark this occasion. It
is customary to do a video render of all the GPS traces collected over
a mapping party, so a complete video render of the City over the last
few years seems apt.

Here's the video so far:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3VC7UpoYBeA

I've so far collected 400+ traces that I think are in the Birmingham
area, but there still seems to be gaps on the render. Could anyone who
knows they have collected traces in the Birmingham area tag their GPS
traces accordingly. I can then do a batch download based on that tag
from the OSM server. If you are unsure that you covered Birmingham
with a particular trace then may I suggest tagging them with
"Midlands". I'm only rendering those that appear in a box around the
city so being a little bit out shouldn't matter.

If you uploaded them anonymously then please send me the GPS traces directly.

I plan to do the render before New Years, so if the GPX traces could
be taggged/sent before then it would be help.

Thanks

CiarĂ¡n