On Sun, 5 Apr 2009, Steve Chilton wrote:

> Because I wanted to know, and as an exercise in OpenOverLayerIng, I
> have produced a map combining the extent of Yahoo aerial imagery
> coverage in GB with an overlay of the significant places calculated to
> be in most need of mapwork (from UK_Map_Priorities).

Interesting stuff - it really shows just how limited the aerial coverage
is though. :(

Do you know if Yahoo are actively expanding their coverage?  It's quite
surprising to see some large cities like Birmingham not included.

<still waiting for some decent aerial coverage of Swansea>

  - Steve
    xmpp:st...@nexusuk.org   sip:st...@nexusuk.org   http://www.nexusuk.org/