I have found a number of damaged road and rail links done by this user
who registered on June 2nd and has done a number of edits since then:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/liam123

I removed a spurious railway line in London yesterday and also
corrected the position of a roundabout. I messaged him 24 hours ago
asking politely if it was a mistake or finger trouble without any
response.

Today I have corrected further damage, this time to sections of the
M20 and HS1 although I have not checked all of the changes and am not,
of course sure what it looked like exactly before the damage. Thurrock
Railway station has been moved into the Thames. I haven't moved it
back because I don't know where it should be.

Can I suggest that others go though the rest of his work and consider
some cunning manual reversion if necessary?

Regards,

Peter