Mario,

Thanks for that.  I've used the keepright site.  I was just wondering
whether the functionality could be piped into Potlatch, as the KR site
already has the opposite option (to edit in Potlatch).  Just seemed
like a really obvious overlay to have available.

Thanks,

Chris.

2009/7/19 WessexMario <wessexmario-...@yahoo.co.uk>:
> Chris Andrew wrote:
>>
>> Hi, all.
>>
>> Some time ago, I realised from this list that it is possible to get an
>> overlay on OSM of mapping errors, such as roads that don't join, bad
>> tags etc. I can never remember how to turn this on. Would it be
>> possible for Potlatch to have an on/off button for this feature? I
>> think this could hugely improve mapping integrity for the project.
>> This would also have the long-term benefit of improving routing for
>> projects such as Navit and OpenSatNav.
>>
>> What does anyone think?
>>
>> Chris (chris_debian)
>>
> Hi Chris,
>
> try using the keepright site, it does exactly that
>
> http://keepright.ipax.at/report_map.php?lat=51.4336&lon=-2.17892&zoom=13&layers=B0T
>

> Mario

Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/