80n wrote:
> Try [amenity=pharmacy] instead of [*=pharmacy]
>
> The index for the second form is no longer being maintained.  There were
> relatively few queries of this form and the overhead was substantial.
>
> The software shouldn't give you a seemingly ok response, that needs
> fixing.  And I should document this as well.

I'm hoping to have time to edit the wiki page tomorrow. Before I do, I'd
just like to clarify a couple of things:

1. Is [amenity=*] still supported? I'm guessing not, but I'd like to be
sure.

2. Is the union operator still supported, i.e. are the following valid?:
[highway=motorway|motorway_link|trunk|primary]
[amenity|leisure=golf_course]

Russ