Hi everyone. I am fairly new to OSM, but have been blown away with how great
the project is.

I have managed to find the following site http://openmtbmap.org/ that gives
OSM maps a link to gps units and mountain bike routes in the UK.

I have managed to add some minor documentation on this project, by adding
instructions for running Mapsource on Ubuntu and proving that Garmin XT  on
my Noka N95 8GB can display the maps the project produces :)

I based in Washington Tyne and Wear and intend to start mapping the some of
the streets in my local area and contribute to the cycle paths that are
being produced in the UK.

Anyone else out there using a Nokia 95 8GB to update maps for OSM, and/or
using the openmtb project? I am ideally looking for a howto on how edit OSM
and upload routes using an N95 :)

Tim