Peter Reed wrote:

> I have done some preliminary measures of OSM coverage for Scotland and
> Wales based on using NUTS-3 regional boundaries as common ground to
> compare DfT figures for the length of roads in a local authority
> against the length of roads in OSM.

Peter,

Thanks for producing these maps, as they show that OSM's UK coverage is
very lop-sided, which needs addressing. Could you change the colour map
to have a greater level of contrast? I'm red-green colour blind, and
most of Scotland looks the same colour to me. Even where I can see the
different shades, I can't match them to the legend, because the
background colours are different. Including more primary colours would
help immensely -- start at primary red for <50%, for instance.

Thanks,

Jonathan