I have now reverted this changeset - it went through cleanly and easily.

BTW for reverts I do I'm using a different user id from my usual -
GuardianAngel is me with a different hat on.

I wonder whether you could contact him again Peter and find out what he
did that led him to believe he wasn't changing anything - we need to
find out why people are making edits they think are harmless. Is the
Potlatch edit live, or is there something in the non-live version that's
misleading people into saving their edits. (I'm sure you'll be
encouraging as well - it's terribly embarrassing for someone when they
do this kind of thing).

David