While i'm sure this is a wonderful tool, what we are looking for is to take
the "downloaded traces" layer in josm, and make it (just the dots, without
lines if posible) into a fully fledged map layer.

The tiles will be tiny, with a few white dots on a black background.

We want to be able to capitalise on the the ability to download crowdsourced
gps traces in systems that only understand map tiles.

JR