Just a quick couple of questions really.

I have created buildings and residential areas, i.e. marked out where
the houses are along a street according to OS data and memory, but it
doesn't appear in Mapnik or Osmarender. Could this be because there
has been an entire residential area added from Landsat? Also, if this
is the case is it safe to remove the landsat area and mark the
buildings out more accurately. What will this do to the state of the
map in that particular area, i.e. will it still look "Ok"?

Sorry again for so many questions at once thought I'd better ask them
in one message :)

Thanks guys!