Nick Whitelegg wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> In case of interest here:
>
> There is a British Computer Society talk given by a couple of guys from
> the Ordnance Survey on OpenSpace and the release of free data at my work
> place tomorrow.
>
> It's at Room HC029, Southampton Solent University, 6pm for 6.30pm.

I would have liked to have heard that myself, but I can't get down :(

Can you ask them when they will be fixing the problem with the 'case' of file
names ;) Having a mixture of upper and lower case files with all lower case
names in the indexes is a little annoying :( But then they probably only use
Windows ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL