I hate to sound pesemeistic, and may have missed somthing, but...

Do we have any gaurentee that this inacuracy isn't some messed up copy
protection/obfucation/deliberate error/easter egg thing introduced by OS? I
know they shouldn't have, but they are a relitivly clumsy organisation, and
I'm sure there are people there that that don't like what's going on here,
there are all sorts of ways that this could have happened.

Also, are we sure that we are using a completly accurate reprojection back
form OS grid, with all of it's kinks and oddities?

JR