Perhaps OS would be good enough to edit the appropriate way to remove
the not:name tag? It would seem like the 'least they could do' in
return for having the error pointed out to them.

One of the few benefits I hope to see from the Tories "Big Society"
cuts will be some kind of closer relationship being developed between
OSM and OS. Does anyone know if such discussions are already taking
place?

As another thought; I believe it has been mentioned before that the OS
thinks that OSM could fill a valuable role in keeping footpaths
up-to-date (as the OS don't)... previous discussions on the list
seemed to reveal some uncertainty surrounding footpaths. Perhaps if
the OS did the leg work to open up all the footpaths we could just
take it off their hands entirely? With them becoming the downstream.

Craig