> Message: 5
> Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 18:07:17 +0000 (UTC)
> From: Andrew <wynnd...@lavabit.com>
> To: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
> Subject: [Talk-GB] TfL release bus stop positions and routes
>
> Transport for London have released a full set of bus stop locations and
> sequences of bus stops on routes.
>

> http://data.london.gov.uk/datastore/package/tfl-bus-stop-locations-and-routes
>
> How do we best integrate it with what we already have and is there anything
> in
> the licence we would like them to clarify?
>
> --
> Andrew

I wouldn't touch that dataset for a while, I am talking to the GLA/TfL about
clearing up their T&Cs. They are essentially the same as 18 months ago with
a few sentences edited/removed and they need to work on them to produce
something that actually works as an open data licence.

Also, the stops are only referenced with a *TfL only* UID called
"Stop_Code_LBSL", which isn't compatible with the ATCO code that the
national dataset of transport nodes, NaPTAN, which has already been
imported.

Very nice to see the data out there, but not quite ready for general
consumption.

--
Christopher Osborne
Business Development Director