Barnett, Phillip wrote:
Works fine on IE8 for me at work. Apart from a consistent weird glitch when
I've just switched from Edit mode to View mode - then I just get a blank screen
until I select a different base layer from the + button at right. After that
it's OK.
I could not waste any more time on the computer that was causing the problem. Firefox is working fine so I just disabled IE and left it at that. Turned out it was not just OSM that was not working, but that is the one that I normally use to check since my contact page just links to it :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL