On 3 March 2011 11:11, Peter Miller <peter.mil...@itoworld.com> wrote:
> On 3 March 2011 09:51, Richard Mann <richard.mann.westoxf...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> blue-red is the standard for cold-hot display, though it's being
>> displaced by red/amber/green in most management reporting.
>>
>> I might add green for those who've got to the blissful state of 100%
>
> We must not forget those 10% of men who are red/green colourblind which is
> why we used blue not green.

Almost on-topic and because I found it interesting is this [1] article
on the use of colour in reporting scientific and technical results. In
my line of work I see so many people making the same mistakes
mentioned in the article so I'm trying to spread the work :)

[1] http://researchweb.watson.ibm.com/people/l/lloydt/color/color.HTM

--
Matt Williams
http://milliams.com