Hi,

TimSC wrote:
We do have an imperfect attribution on the wiki [1] for CC attribution. Agreeing to the CTs seems to be a bigger violation than our current practice, because it declares that the contributor has unlimited rights over the data (in order to grant OSMF that right too).

I think that's not correct, at least not for the current version of the contributor terms. "Unlimited rights" is certainly a gross overstatement. Current CTs only require you to declare that the data you contribute is compatible with the current license regime?

Bye
Frederik