On 09/06/2011 10:09, Peter Miller wrote:
Indeed, here is a map showing verified/surveyed+souce:name in dark
red, source:name without verified/surveyed in orange and any instances
of verified/surveyed without source:name as blue (there aren't any at
present!)
http://www.itoworld.com/product/data/ito_map/main?view=117

You will see that Source:name is more frequently used in some
districts such as Suffolk, Nottingham Kent that i others. Instances of
source:name do not of course mean that it was from OS Locator or that
it was not also surveyed. For that verified/surveyed is needed.

I've been putting "source:name=survey", so a lot of my edits are in orange on this map. I don't know whether that's good or bad.

--
Steve