Tim François <sk1ppy14@...> writes:

> Just a simple message to say that I support this idea of a bot, for all the
reasons stated by previous posters. Whilst I understand the reservations of
those against the bot, I personally don't believe they are relevant to this
particular bot as it is described on the wiki.Tim

One other point: there may be parts of the UK where mapping is lost because
someone doesn’t relicense and there are other contributors whose work has had
the rug pulled under it but are willing to rebuild if there’s a way to make it
as easy as possible.

--
Andrew