On 10 June 2011 11:31, Richard Fairhurst <rich...@systemed.net> wrote:
> Ed Loach wrote:
>> I can imagine the little M stickers being printed now...
>
> For those curious as to what these maps look like, here's one I photographed
> last week:
>     http://www.systemeD.net/temp/onward_travel_falmouth.jpg
> (4.6Mb file)

There is no doubt now that these are the onward travel posters that we
have been working with a 3rd party on. The only question now is how to
correct the situation which is something we are currently working with
our client to establish.

I am sure you are aware of the importance that ITO attach to getting
the attribution of OpenStreetMap mapping right and are disappointed
that something has gone amiss this time.

There is also the question as to how recent the OSM mapping is and
whether the bus stops were taken from OSM or direct from NaPTAN. We
will give a fuller debrief in due course.

Regards,

Peter Miller
ITO World Ltd