Just a bit of a heads-up - if anyone's created a map that they intend to use for routing that covers this area:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.0286&lon=-1.849&zoom=13&layers=M
(the A52 and A523 west of Ashbourne)

any time between 18th June and about now you might want to re-extract it. An editing session on 18th (which I suspect was an attempt to add names from OS OpenData, but wasn't entirely successful*) resulted in ways like this one:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/118232069/history

which didn't actually join to anything else. I think that I've tidied the A52 and A523 so that OSM thinks that it's possible to drive along them, and so that roads and paths that join them now do again. However, given the nature of the changes mid-June, if you've added anything to the map in that area you might want to check that it's still there, and if I've missed anything feel free to let me know (or fix it, obviously)

There are many similar problems (which I've not fixed) on minor roads around there and also in towns such as Leek. I've done a bit of tidying in a few places that I've been (Cauldon, Stanton) and at least one other mapper has been fixing stuff near Cauldon too.

Cheers,
Andy

* "Swincote Hill" I don't think exists anywhere. The OS thinks that "Swinscoe Hill" does, although there isn't a sign on the ground:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/119109422/history