The Chiltern Way has a North Extension, a South Extension and, new in 2010, a
Berkshire Loop.  Perhaps this is true of some other long-distance paths.  The
Chiltern Way is shown at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_United_Kingdom_Long_Distance_Paths
 as only 33% complete.  As the South Extension and part of the Berkshire Loop
are within my area of interest in South Oxfordshire, I should like to gradually
add them as relations to the already-mapped ways in order to increase that
percentage.  I should be interested to learn other mappers' views: should the
three extensions be part of one existing Chiltern Way relation, or relations in
their own right, or both?  If part of one existing Chiltern Way relation, how
can the three extensions be identified separately?