> There would be no objection from the Traveline point of view of using
> the NaPTAN data released on data.gov.uk

Peter thanks for the reply but my question was more about getting out
of step with the original NaPTAN import process. At various places in
the OSM documentation of the process there are suggestions that users
shouldn't edit the actual NaPTAN data.

>> I realise the data.gov.uk release are not the most up to date, but the
>> Terms and Conditions on the travelinedata.org.uk are missing.
>
> I will be happy to add something to travelinedata.org.uk if it will
> clarify.  However the terms and conditions are those on data.gov.uk
> and we don't want to suggest there are any additional terms.

Here I was specifically referring to a broken link to the Terms and
Conditions for getting a password to download the daily (?) updates
available from the DfT directly; the link being on this page:
http://www.travelinedata.org.uk/naptan.htm. Though perhaps a remark
that releases from data.gov.uk are available under the OGL would be a
worthwhile addition.

Does anyone know if the OGL would require an addition to the
Contributors list for the data.gov.uk NaPTAN release, now that I have used less
than one hundredth of a percent of the release?

Regards,
Craig