On 25 October 2011 17:57, Andy Mabbett <a...@pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:
> On 25 October 2011 17:10, Nick Verdegem <digital.dia...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I work in George Road and as such go past every weekday.
>> Sorry, I thought the new development had been done - I'll pop out and get
>> some traces later in the week and get the map updated.
>
> Thank you. I managed to get down there today. I've added the roads and
> some infrastructure; I also picked up a sales brochure showing the
> planned layout, and took notes of the few house numbers already
> allocated, some of which I'll add later tonight or tomorrow.
>
> It's still only half built; with occupied houses nearer George Road
> and holes in the ground at the far end.

OK, done for now. The size and relative arrangement of the buildings
is approximate

There's something very odd with the numbering between 15 and 27 Lake
View Drive (the houses fronting George Road), if someone can check
that.

The stream in the adjacent cutting also needs further survey - where
does it rise, and end?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing