Hi All,
I have just added Craig's address lookup code to the BrewMap popups, along
with some changes I have made to the key and statistics bits.

It sort of works for me - If I access the main site as '
http://maps3.org.uk/BrewMap' it works fine.   But, if I go to
http://brewmap.maps3.org.uk, it does not work.   I have no idea why,
because they point a the same files.

Does anyone else see this?  I am using a mobile internet connection at the
moment, which does some odd filtering to the code, and I have heard of that
breaking javascript if there is a minor bug in the javascript code, but
don't know if that is the reason or not....and why it should matter how I
access the files is beyond me!

Anyway, too late to do any more now.

Thanks

Graham.