On 11/12/11 13:08, Chris Hill wrote:
> As always, I would say use the OS data for areas you know. So when
> you say 'all water features from OS' I hope you mean in an area you
> know and not the whole of Great Britain.

No I don't mean the whole of GB.  I would only do my own county.  But I
don't really know the area that intimately, I just have a broad idea of
what is going on.  The place I linked around Breydon Water is very
remote, it's just miles and miles of marshland.  Without the water it's
a big blank bit of map, which is what made me want to add the water in
the first place.

> If you just want OSM to look like OS, you could just use OS.

True.  Maybe I should instead make a rendering that uses water from OS
VectorMap and everything else from OSM.

--
Borbus.