On 08/01/2012 19:59, Lester Caine wrote:
Took a little time to tidy up a few nodes hile I was reviewing things, but while
the update said it had saved, it's showing as still editing despite having
logged back out ... what happens to hanging edits nowadays?

It just means you haven't closed the changeset.
In Potlatch 2, you can press "C" after saving to close the changeset. Or the changeset will automatically close after an hour. So I don't think it really matters if you actually press the button to close the changeset anyway.

Craig