Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 13:26:28 +0000
From: jamicu...@googlemail.com
To: Talk-GB@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [Talk-GB] Bing imagery update? using photo's from late 2011?

I've just noticed an update to Bing imagery in the UK. Area I was looking at
was Torbay, Devon. [link]. The updates images are not available at full zoom
for some reason, so by zooming all the way in you can see the previous images.

Finding it hard to give a date to the images, but I think for Torbay they were
taken in late summer 2011.

I've spotted land changes in images for South London that indicate a recent
imagery & update there. Has this happened across the UK?

Apologies is this info has already come up in the list.

Jason