Peter,
This is very good, thank you - It is a nice easy check to see whether there
are areas that need more attention.
One thing that I would find useful would be an 'Edit' button that would
open the same view in Potlatch2 to help correct little issues easily (like
some of those roads with odd kinks in because I had moved a node
accidentally etc.).

Graham.

On 13 March 2012 20:21, Peter Miller <peter.mil...@itoworld.com> wrote:

> I am pleased to be able announce that ITO Map now has a bunch of new map
> views comparing data in OSM with VectorMapDistrict. There are 7 new maps:
> two comparing roads in OSM with those in VMD (one highlighting omissions in
> VMD and the other from OSM), and also maps comparing railways, electricity,
> water, woodland and building data in the two map bases.
>
> The version of VMD we are using is probably not the most recent and we are
> also aware of some odd times on zoom 8. We will ensure that we using the
> latest VMD within the next few days and will be taking a look at the
> problems with zoom 8.
>
> In the mean time I hope it is useful.
> http://www.itoworld.com/map/group/21
>
> These maps use our new ITO Map interface with a place search and sharing
> options which we rolled out last week.
>

> Regards,
>

> Peter Miller
> ITO World Ltd