I received an email a few days ago from a contributor asking if the NaPTAN
dataset was compatible with ODbL. It is, and it is now available from
data.gov.uk using an Open Government License. The wiki page was very
out-of-date and I have now updated the wiki. I have seen no evidence or
suggestion that any NaPTAN data would be removed from OSM during the switch
over. Are we safe on that?

Also... for clarification, the OS Locator tiles from ITO say 'ccbysa',
however people can read that as 'OGL' or equivalent and I can confirm that
it is compatible with ODbL. We originally used ccbysa on the tiles because
the service was introduced prior to OGL being finalised and before the OSM
switch over to ODbL was very serious. We will update the text at a suitable
time.

Regards,

Peter Miller
ITO World Ltd