Andrew wrote:
> Time for a list of tertiary roads?

My personal preference would be to move to area-based remapping in the
limited time available. Choose somewhere and fix it up. Tertiary roads often
really only make sense within a local context, especially given that some
people are IMHO rather over-enthusiastic with them. But, as ever, do what
you will!

Frederik Ramm wrote:
> There's also an advanced way of checking highways (or other
> objects) that, like all advanced editing, requires JOSM ;)

I think you misspelt "like all large-scale fiddling without any knowledge of
the area" ;)

cheers
Richard