The second of a few emails from me today (apologies)!

As part of the Public Rights of Way work I have added a table of all the English "surveying authorities" responsible for maintaining the Definitive Map and Statement, to the wiki:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UK_local_councils

Please use this table to add details on council map services (free or otherwise - there are clear copyright warnings on this wiki page), and also email here if you have previously contacted a council in regards to releasing the Def Statement under the OGL licence. I will then work through all remaining councils over the coming months.

Cheers,
Rob