BING have been updating their imagery [1] and the latest update for London
(June 2012) is from Oct 2011 [2] which I guess means that the previous
imagery has been dropped, even though it was better for our purposes.

Cheers

Andy

[1] http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2
<http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=51.522276995783905~0.6418725813313131&lvl=
8&dir=0&sty=h&app=50493~myappname~worldtour~p_rid~c86e326e-c476-44a7-9afb-2d
199eecd2ed~p_c~0~p_i~0&FORM=LMLTCC>

[2] http://mvexel.dev.openstreetmap.org/bing/