Hi

I'm trying to do a bit of mapping near Once Brewed following a walk this
weekend.  Hadrian's Wall seems to be tagged as "historic=ruins, name=..." at
one point and "historic=wall, name=..." at another.   The former seems to be
trying to create an area in JOSM.

Given that I am trying to add barriers.  i.e. walls, fences, gates, stiles etc
it would seem that where Hadrian's Wall is actually a physical barrier it
should have the tag.  i.e. "barrier=wall" and "historic=wall".  I note that the
documentation for "historic" suggests that "historic=yes" should be avoided.

I assume that Hadrian's Wall has been mapped as a historic "wall" whether it
still exists as a barrier or not.  Does anyone know the source of the wall data
 (there is no tag in the section where I am mapping) as having walked the path
that is directly to the side of the wall some of what is currently mapped seems
to need adjustment?  Bing appears to be reasonably accurate when compared to
the my own and others GPS data in this area.

Many Thanks

Dudley