Brad,

I'm glad I could help.

The most important point is that the kink in the road was in no way down to
a mistake on your part. It looks like it's happened due to some (hopefully
very rare) bug in the code that's used on the servers for keeping up-to-date
with the changes in a stage a little ahead of actually generating the
updated map image.

Cheers,

Gregory