Frederik Ramm wrote:
> It seems that at most of these have been contributed by user Salkunh
> who had not agreed to

"had declined"

> the new license when the redaction was executed. He

"She"

> seems to have agreed later, but the data cannot be automatically
> restored.

I e-mailed Salkunh back in February with a nice friendly plea saying "St
Helens and Widnes would look much poorer without your contributions". I'd
even hoped that a plea coming from someone with a good St Helens surname
would have been listened to (there's about four Fairhursts in the Oxford
phone book, and about four pages of them in the St Helens one...). Ah well.

cheers
Richard