Lots of OpenStreetMap events in Scotland over the next week or so:

Pub Meet-up in Glasgow

On the third Tuesday every three months (November, February, May and August we
have social meetings at 7:30pm at the CCA: Centre for Contemporary Arts
Everyone is welcome. This is an opportunity to meet with others and hear about
what's going on and learn new mapping techniques or just general chat. We also
welcome anyone from outside the Glasgow area to come and meet with us.

The date for the next meetings are: November 20th 2012

We will be in the bar on the top floor (Terrace Bar) - look for a hi-viz
jacket. Alternatively, look for us downstairs in the CCA centre.

There is free parking on the surrounding streets after 6.30pm. The CCA is a
10min slow walk from Queens Street or Central Station. The nearest subway stop
is Charing Cross.

Follow events on twitter at @OSMScotland

Edinburgh Hack Weekend

The Edinburgh hack weekend on Nov 2012

Will take place on 24th and 25th in Edinburgh hacklab. Hacklab is currently at
Out of the Blue (Drill Hall), just off Leith Walk. Start time 11:00am both days
(finish time tbc...) Studio S5, Out Of The Blue, 36 Dalmeny Street, Edinburgh,
EH6 8RG

Thanks to Edinburgh Hacklab member for offering to host us at their venue. This
venue is limited to 8 people max. First come, first served - indicate your
attendance on the wiki and which day(s). Please add to the list of hack
challenges and share your ideas. If more than 8 people sign up, you can always
drop by to chat but you may end up squeezed out into the corridor.

wiki: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Edinburgh/Hack_Weekend_Nov_2012