To: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
From: Nick Whitelegg/FT/Solent
Date: 30/11/2012 12:11AM
Cc: "Cooper Dan" <dan.coo...@hants.gov.uk>
Subject: FixMyPaths - Hampshire rights of way problem reporting app - now
available for testing

Hi,

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I have developed "FixMyPaths" (formerly
"OpenHants") an initial prototype version of an Android app to report problems
on Hampshire rights of way directly
to the council (as well as storing it in my own database, accessible via a web
service). Currently it's Hampshire only but it's planned in the future to
extend it to other counties.

The app is now ready for testing at the website:

http://www.fixmypaths.org/

which can also be used to report and view problems.

So if anyone is interested in testing it this weekend or next and is in or near
Hampshire, please download!
The app initially downloads a large (8-9MB) map file (it uses the client-side
Mapsforge library) so you'll probably need to have wifi access or have a decent
download usage limit.

Thanks,
Nick