On 06/01/2013 22:05, Lester Caine wrote:
SomeoneElse wrote:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/199683324/history
If you look at it in P1 it's an obvious untagged doodle.

Not having P1 running, cross checking other peoples changes can be a little difficult :( View of history is an area I'd still like to see some facilities for.

When you edit a way in P2 look in the URL bar. After 'edit?' add 'editor=potlatch&'.

This will load it in P1 & you can undelete by tapping the 'U' key. (wait a while - slow to load)

Why P1 was removed from the drop down without adding an easy viable alternative is beyond me. I came to the conclusion some people like to cut their noses to spite their faces, Or should I say other people's faces & put a spanner in the works.

Cheers
Dave F.