On 18/02/13 14:24, Robert Whittaker (OSM lists) wrote:

New user MATTHEW NIBARI [1] has created just two changesets [2], both
yesterday (17th February). The OSM History viewer views of these are
as follows:

http://osmhv.openstreetmap.de/changeset.jsp?id=15065237
http://osmhv.openstreetmap.de/changeset.jsp?id=15066769

I've been though every way listed there, and every single change in
both of these changesets involves changing railway=abandoned or
railway=disused to railway=rail, and removing any highway=* tags. I
haven't checked every way, but I expect that all these railway lines
are indeed disused or abandoned, and so the previous tagging was
correct.

He posted diary entries as well, and several of us have tried to engage with him there.

From his last comment here:

  http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/MATTHEW%20NIBARI/diary/18652

I wonder if he is just very confused and thinks this is the correct way to create a custom map for himself?

His english doesn't seem to be brilliant which may not be helping with people's attempts to explain the problem to him.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/