Andy Robinson wrote:
I'm less worried about scanning and managing the files now as I have
sufficient scanning equipment to cover most bases and disk space attached to
an OSM sever doesn't appear to be an issue. We would need to come up with
tools and methods of turning them into a seamless mosaic but I'm sure given
the task there's a workable solution for that too.

All thoughts, suggestions and offers welcome.

I've still got space in dry storage and I need to run up to Sheffield with the van to drop some kit into my remote hosting site in the next few weeks so can provide a short term storage solution while things are discussed further.

But ideally this needs to be stored in a 'library' location? Or do the photographs need to be stored once scanned and indexed?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL