I must admit I am hoping that SOTM being in the UK this year will give us some
good media coverage.

Dudley

Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 14:41:04 +0100
From: k...@k3v.eu
To: nomoregra...@googlemail.com
CC: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] OSM on BBC TV

On 8 April 2013 12:13, Gregory <nomoregra...@googlemail.com> wrote:

...I think it was this website:http://www.netweather.tv/indeI think it would be
nice to have a wiki page "OSM spotted in the wild" or "notable OSM use",
x.cgi?action=lightning;sess=

Nothing in the credits. Is it worth looking into this?
I also noticed this, probably because I have been using the netweather.tv site
for quite a while. Free weather radar on an OSM basemap is pretty cool. The
website attributes OSM which I think is all that could be expected. I don't
think TV would ever be expected to attribute things which appear fairly
incidentally and if anything they should have credited netweather rather than
OSM.

Kevin