On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 17:04:48 +0100
Kevin Peat <k...@k3v.eu> wrote:

Hello Kevin,

>I assume you mean openstreetmap.org ?

My apologies.  Yes, I mean openstreetmap.org.  Bad shorthand on my part.

[snipped]
>If none of this makes a difference to your problem then let people know
>as there may be something else that needs to be investigated.

I knew some of what you suggested, but not all.  I know it's not locally
cached tiles being viewed, but some of the other things you suggest I
didn't know.

Currently, I can't try them as the web site is giving an "Application
error" message.

Murphy's Law in action.

--
 Regards  _
I ain't got no time for intellectual music, e.g. Hergest Ridge