Hi,

I'm aiming to submit a couple of presentation ideas before the end of tomorrow
and have written up a couple of submissions.
However one - perhaps the most interesting - isn't directly OSM related, though
it is focused on open council data.

The idea is "FixMyPaths" - a nationwide footpath problem fixing system, API and
smartphone app making use of the open council footpath data, rather like
FixMyStreet but focusing on rights of way data.
I've mentioned this on here a couple of times already.

Since it's not to do with OSM data directly would this be appropriate for SOTM?
I ask as it might be interesting to some attendees.

If not, not to worry - I'll submit my other idea.

Thanks,
Nick